Chris Brown Responds To Neighbors’ Graffiti Complaints: “Get a F**king Life!”
9:57 am, May 12th, 2013PHOTO
Chris Brown is responding neighbors complaining about the graffiti he painted outside his Los Angeles home, telling the critics to “get a f**king life!”
The singer decorated the curb outside his Hollywood Hills house with some colorful artwork, but residents in his neighborhood want the mural gone.
Patti Negri, president of the Hollywood Dell Civic Association, tells the Los Angeles Times, “There are lots of babies, lots of children, and they’re literally frightened. It’s like devils on the wall — big scary eyes and big scary teeth, and just the whole vibe is not what we’re used to.”
Brown has been fined $376 by the city for unpermitted and excessive signage and has been ordered to remove the graffiti within 30 days.
However, the musician is not backing down.
Brown tweeted on Saturday, “Keep em inside then! It’s art. There are scarier creatures on Harry potter. Get a f**king life!”
He added, ”Lords of dogtown” is how I live my life. #Free ima paint until my hands fall off.”
Check out the photo of his mural below!
What do you think about Brown refusing to remove his graffiti?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna