Police Investigating Possible Gunshots During Chris Brown and Drake Club Brawl
5:47 pm, June 15th, 2012
The massive fight at W.i.P. in New York early Thursday morning left at least eight people — including Brown, his bodyguard and NBA star Tony Parker — injured, and the NYPD is now investigating some witnesses’ claims of hearing gunfire amid the chaos.
It’s been established that bottles were used as weapons during the melee, including the one that left a gash on Brown’s face.
But it was not until Friday that police indicated the possibility of gunplay.
However, Gossip Cop’s eyewitness was adamant (and relieved) that he had heard no shots during the fight, and based on what we’ve heard, there’s no reason to believe guns were part of the fracas.
As of now, there’s been no confirmation of any gunfire, nor were any of the reported injuries the result of a shooting.
Earlier, Jonathan Cantor, the manager of W.i.P., was arrested on unrelated charges but will likely be providing information to the police as they continue to investigate the brawl.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller