Chris Brown, Frank Ocean in Fight at Recording Studio
12:49 am, January 28th, 2013
A brawl erupted between the two stars at the Westlake Studio in Los Angeles, where Brown was listening to another artist, a source confirms to Gossip Cop.
There are conflicting accounts of what went down.
According to a source, when Brown attempted to leave, Ocean and his crew blocked his exit.
We’re told Brown tried to shake Ocean’s hand, but a member of Ocean’s entourage allegedly attacked him, triggering a fight between the two sides.
But law enforcement tells a different story.
The police say Brown is being investigated for an alleged assault after a fight between six men took place right outside the studio in the parking lot, where there was a dispute over a parking space.
The L.A. County Sheriff’s Department says, “The altercation allegedly led to Chris Brown punching the victim.”
Ocean, for his part, tweeted early Monday morning, “got jumped by chris and a couple guys. lol,” adding, “cut my finger now I can’t play w two hands at the grammys.”
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank