Chris Brown, Frank Ocean in Fight at Recording Studio
12:49 am, January 28th, 2013
A brawl erupted between the two stars at the Westlake Studio in Los Angeles, where Brown was listening to another artist, a source confirms to Gossip Cop.
There are conflicting accounts of what went down.
According to a source, when Brown attempted to leave, Ocean and his crew blocked his exit.
We’re told Brown tried to shake Ocean’s hand, but a member of Ocean’s entourage allegedly attacked him, triggering a fight between the two sides.
But law enforcement tells a different story.
The police say Brown is being investigated for an alleged assault after a fight between six men took place right outside the studio in the parking lot, where there was a dispute over a parking space.
The L.A. County Sheriff’s Department says, “The altercation allegedly led to Chris Brown punching the victim.”
Ocean, for his part, tweeted early Monday morning, “got jumped by chris and a couple guys. lol,” adding, “cut my finger now I can’t play w two hands at the grammys.”
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress