CLAIM: Chris Brown Dumped Karrueche Tran for His “Number One” Rihanna
4:40 pm, July 20th, 2012
As Gossip Cop reported on Thursday, Brown and Tran have NOT broken up.
But that doesn’t stop HollywoodLife from doing what the site’s done for months — speculating wrongly about a Brown reunion with ex-girlfriend Rihanna.
Now HollywoodLife is using the (busted) MediaTakeOut report of a Brown split with Tran (again: NOT true) as a jumping off point for a new batch of fake quotes claiming he’s not “bothered” by the “break-up” because Rihanna’s “Always Been His ‘Number One.’”
“[He's] done with [Karrueche]…and the [gangster] pats about it is he [isn't] even [tripping] over it,” one phony “source” tells the site, adding, “He was mad at first [that] she was talking to [Drake] and…she lied and said it was about some business s**t…”
The same HollywoodLife insider then says, “[You've got to] remember, he could get any bad a** girl he wants and he still loves Rihanna. She’s number one. Always has been, always will be.”
The webloid’s source then chimes, “Karruece was the sixth man, she was fresh off the bench when the main girl (Rihanna) and Chris had problems…[I'm not] being mean…because she knew her place.”
And we know HollywoodLife’s “place.”
At the bottom of the muck.
As Gossip Cop’s source close to Brown assures us once again, Brown and Tran are still very much together, and the HollywoodLife speculation about Rihanna is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand