Chris Brown and Drake Will NOT Be Charged For Club Brawl
2:19 pm, November 23rd, 2012
The singers are getting off scot-free for the crazy fight, which erupted between their entourages at W.i.P. nightclub, because there’s not enough evidence to charge either party.
Sources close to the investigation, as well as the parties involved, say the case has been closed, and no criminal charges will be filed against Brown, Drake or any member of their posses.
The wild, bottle-throwing fight injured a number of innocent bystanders, including Tony Parker, who is suing the club for $20 million.
Entertainment Enterprises Ltd., the company that owns W.i.P., is in turn suing Brown and Drake for $16 million.
What do you think of Brown and Drake not being charged for the club brawl?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?