Chris Brown and Drake Will NOT Be Charged For Club Brawl
2:19 pm, November 23rd, 2012
The singers are getting off scot-free for the crazy fight, which erupted between their entourages at W.i.P. nightclub, because there’s not enough evidence to charge either party.
Sources close to the investigation, as well as the parties involved, say the case has been closed, and no criminal charges will be filed against Brown, Drake or any member of their posses.
The wild, bottle-throwing fight injured a number of innocent bystanders, including Tony Parker, who is suing the club for $20 million.
Entertainment Enterprises Ltd., the company that owns W.i.P., is in turn suing Brown and Drake for $16 million.
What do you think of Brown and Drake not being charged for the club brawl?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress