Chris Brown and Drake Will NOT Be Charged For Club Brawl
2:19 pm, November 23rd, 2012
The singers are getting off scot-free for the crazy fight, which erupted between their entourages at W.i.P. nightclub, because there’s not enough evidence to charge either party.
Sources close to the investigation, as well as the parties involved, say the case has been closed, and no criminal charges will be filed against Brown, Drake or any member of their posses.
The wild, bottle-throwing fight injured a number of innocent bystanders, including Tony Parker, who is suing the club for $20 million.
Entertainment Enterprises Ltd., the company that owns W.i.P., is in turn suing Brown and Drake for $16 million.
What do you think of Brown and Drake not being charged for the club brawl?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin