Chris Brown Slams Deanna Gordon Club Assault Allegations: “I Didn’t Do Anything”
4:31 pm, June 24th, 2013
The performer tweeted at TMZ, which first reported Gordon’s accusations, “pleae stop with the false stories. I don’t usually comment but I didn’t do anything. Had a great show at powerhouse and a positive one.”
Gordon was misidentified as “Deanna Gines” in the initial report.
A spokesman for the Anaheim PD tells Gossip Cop they received a call on Sunday – a day after the alleged incident — and were told that while Gordon was at the Heat Ultra Lounge, she was “pushed by a male suspect” and was “injured.”
The police note that this the assault allegation is an “open” investigation.
Gordon told TMZ doctors informed her she’d torn knee ligaments and may need surgery.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired