Chris Brown Slams Deanna Gordon Club Assault Allegations: “I Didn’t Do Anything”
4:31 pm, June 24th, 2013
The performer tweeted at TMZ, which first reported Gordon’s accusations, “pleae stop with the false stories. I don’t usually comment but I didn’t do anything. Had a great show at powerhouse and a positive one.”
Gordon was misidentified as “Deanna Gines” in the initial report.
A spokesman for the Anaheim PD tells Gossip Cop they received a call on Sunday – a day after the alleged incident — and were told that while Gordon was at the Heat Ultra Lounge, she was “pushed by a male suspect” and was “injured.”
The police note that this the assault allegation is an “open” investigation.
Gordon told TMZ doctors informed her she’d torn knee ligaments and may need surgery.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs