Chris Brown Assault Claim Is “FALSE,” Says Club Owner – SEE STATEMENT HERE
9:03 pm, June 24th, 2013
As Gossip Cop previously reported, a woman named Deanna Gordon has accused Brown of shoving her to the ground — and causing torn ligaments in her knee — while at Heat Ultra Lounge in Anaheim on Saturday night.
Now, in a statement, Heat’s Mike Joher tells us, “Based on the information which we have gathered from our security company, mall security and other party goers which were at HEAT on Saturday night; It is apparent that the alleged incident regarding Chris Brown is false.”
We know that the claimant was trying to jump on stage and security was doing their job by keeping people away from Chris. There was no way that he could have touched her, his section was roped off and he had heavy security surrounding him. Witnesses state that the she was persistently trying to rush Chris. She was eventually removed from the club.
While security was escorting her off the premises, she took off her shoes and threw them at our security. In addition, she continued to cause problems with mall security in the common area and parking lot. This type of behavior is not tolerated and is frowned upon. Our last resort was to contact police and have her arrested. However, we allowed her to leave with the people which accompanied her.
HEAT staff and security did what they had to, in order to ensure public safety and the safety of the artist. We have no reason to believe the allegations against Chris. He was a complete gentleman and remained professional throughout the entire night. Neither I, nor any of the witnesses we spoke to, saw him push or touch anybody. It is unfortunate that this matter has become an issue. These false allegations are tarnishing the venues reputation and is causing unnecessary problems for Chris Brown. HEAT will pursue legal ramifications for slandering our name and the artist. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly. Thank you.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?