Chris Brown Alleged Assault: New Details Emerge From Witnesses Supporting Singer
7:20 pm, June 24th, 2013
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Gordon filed a police report on Sunday alleging Brown shoved her to the ground, causing torn ligaments in her knee.
Brown strongly defended himself on Twitter Monday afternoon, insisting that he “didn’t do anything” and that he had a “positive” night at the Anaheim establishment.
Now some eyewitness accounts seem to support that.
Sources inside the club tell us Gordon “spent all night trying to get on stage” during Brown’s performance, and also tried to enter his VIP area, with security attempting to keep her safely away.
We’re told it wasn’t until after Brown had already left the venue — with security escorting him, as often done with celebrities — that she began claiming the Grammy winner had “pushed her down the stairs.”
Witnesses on the scene, however, including those not part of Brown’s group, claim Gordon actually “tripped and fell on a table, hitting her back on a chair” after Brown had already left the building.
Security footage from the club is currently under review, and should shed more light on what exactly did or didn’t take place.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank