Chris Brown Slams WWE Star Who Bashed Him on Twitter; Calls Wrestler Impotent
3:47 pm, February 20th, 2012
WWE wrestler CM Punk tweeted Sunday night that he wanted to “curb stomp” Brown saying, “I would like @chrisbrown [to] fight somebody that can defend themselves.”
He also referred to the Grammy winner as a “turd.”
Brown fired back at the snipe — as he tends to do — tweeting, “@CMPunk needs more followers. He’s such a leader! Not to mention the roids hes on has made it utterly impossible for him pleasure a women.”
The singer added, “@CMPunk contact my assistant and I’ll have em send u an autographed pic for my biggest FAN!!!”
CM Punk has yet to respond to Brown’s steroid allegation.
What do you think about their exchange?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired