Chris Brown Slams WWE Star Who Bashed Him on Twitter; Calls Wrestler Impotent
3:47 pm, February 20th, 2012
WWE wrestler CM Punk tweeted Sunday night that he wanted to “curb stomp” Brown saying, “I would like @chrisbrown [to] fight somebody that can defend themselves.”
He also referred to the Grammy winner as a “turd.”
Brown fired back at the snipe — as he tends to do — tweeting, “@CMPunk needs more followers. He’s such a leader! Not to mention the roids hes on has made it utterly impossible for him pleasure a women.”
The singer added, “@CMPunk contact my assistant and I’ll have em send u an autographed pic for my biggest FAN!!!”
CM Punk has yet to respond to Brown’s steroid allegation.
What do you think about their exchange?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress