Chris Brown Slams WWE Star Who Bashed Him on Twitter; Calls Wrestler Impotent
3:47 pm, February 20th, 2012
WWE wrestler CM Punk tweeted Sunday night that he wanted to “curb stomp” Brown saying, “I would like @chrisbrown [to] fight somebody that can defend themselves.”
He also referred to the Grammy winner as a “turd.”
Brown fired back at the snipe — as he tends to do — tweeting, “@CMPunk needs more followers. He’s such a leader! Not to mention the roids hes on has made it utterly impossible for him pleasure a women.”
The singer added, “@CMPunk contact my assistant and I’ll have em send u an autographed pic for my biggest FAN!!!”
CM Punk has yet to respond to Brown’s steroid allegation.
What do you think about their exchange?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game