Chris Brown Club Fight with Drake — Eyewitness Account [EXCLUSIVE DETAILS]
12:44 pm, June 14th, 2012EXCLUSIVE DETAILS
Here’s what we learned from Man-E Jay, a stylist who was in the room when things turned ugly.
The incident happened at approximately 3:50 a.m., during last call at W.i.P., a venue in New York’s SoHo neighborhood.
Brown and Drake’s crew were at the club, as were Mary J. Blige, Ne-Yo and Fabolous.
We’re told that Drake looked “pissed” and “serious,” and that after an unknown provocation, a member of his party picked up a bottle and hit Brown directly in the face with it.
Our eyewitness reports that for a “crazy” 15 seconds or so, the two sides — each comprised of about fifteen people — threw glasses, bottles and metal ice containers, with several individuals struck in the process.
A bodyguard for Brown, Big Pat, was badly hurt in the commotion, sustaining a serious head injury (picture below).
Brown himself was left with a gash on his chin, which he tweeted in a photo (above) that he later removed.
Man-E Jay tells Gossip Cop that Brown and Drake never physically touched each other during the melee.
Both rappers left the premises immediately after the craziness.
Cops and bouncers later cleared everyone else out, after Brown and Drake were gone.
There are rumors that the fight started over Brown’s ex Rihanna, but Gossip Cop’s eyewitness was not able to confirm that widely reported detail.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court