Chris Brown In Car Crash; Paparazzi Allegedly Caused Accident
7:17 pm, February 9th, 2013
Chris Brown was in a car accident in Los Angeles on Saturday after paparazzi allegedly got too aggressive and trapped the performer’s vehicle in an alley.
According to a rep for Brown, he was not hurt, but the car was totaled.
Brown was reportedly on his way to a charity event at the Debbie Allen Dance Academy when he was cut off by two vehicles.
The rep says the others cars’ occupants “jumped out, with cameras, and aggressively approached [Brown's] vehicle. In an effort to remove himself from the situation, he began to back down an alley at which point his [car] was cut of by two additional vehicles.”
Brown’s car was “totaled” during the incident, according to the rep, although Brown himself was not seriously injured.
No one else was in his car at the time of the accident.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Jennifer Aniston Admits Her "Awkward Phase" Was in Her 30?s
- Miranda Kerr Shows Her Sexy Curves
- Top 5 Reasons to Love Lorde