Chris Brown’s Manager Slams Reports of Bottle and Note Triggering Drake Club Fight
12:16 pm, June 15th, 2012
Rumors spread on Thursday and Friday that the club brawl between the two performers’ entourages began after Brown allegedly sent Drake’s table a champagne bottle, only to have Drake send back an inflammatory note.
According to numerous outlets, Drake’s message to Brown concerned the singer’s ex, Rihanna, which is what supposedly set off the violence.
Gossip Cop’s eyewitness account of the fight did NOT make the bottle/note claim, and now Brown’s mother, Joyce Hawkins, and his manager are also blasting those initial reports.
Hawkins has directed fans to Brown’s Phase Too management Twitter account, which just announced, “There was no bottle sent to @drake and there was no note! Stop the lies, TMZ/MTO!!!! There were no punches thrown, just glass.”
The origins of the brawl have still not been officially established, although Brown’s camp has met with the New York Police Department.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?