Chris Brown Talks “Fifty Shades” & Sex Life, BLASTS Halloween Costume Haters
6:00 pm, November 12th, 2012VIDEO
Chris Brown blasted his Halloween costume haters, discussed “Fifty Shades of Grey,” and talked candidly about his own sex life during a wide-ranging interview on Power 106′s “Big Boy’s Neighborhood.”
After describing an upcoming movie project, Brown acknowledged rumors that he’s in the running to play Christian Grey in the upcoming “Fifty Shades” adaptation (leading him to bust out a “white guy” impression).
Big Boy got into a discussion about the longest sexual “drought” Brown has had in recent years, as well as how Brown gets women to his house (and gets them to leave) when he’s hooking up as a single man.
The host then cracked up Brown with an impersonation of Rihanna before bringing up Brown’s controversial terrorist Halloween costume.
Brown’s message to his detractors was pretty clear.
“It’s f**king Halloween! It’s a motherf**king pagan holiday. We dress our kids up as Satan, demons, little goblins, and all this other sh*t,” he declared. “Get over it, people!”
He continued, “I was dressed as the people we killed, the person we killed… Bin Laden!… It’s nobody’s motherf**king business!”
And Brown wasn’t done.
Check out more of the interview in the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship