SITE: Chris Brown “BANNED” From GQ Mag ‘Man of the Year’ Party
6:41 pm, November 14th, 2012
“GQ Magazine BANNED Chris Brown From Their Man Of The Year Party . . . They’re Still UPSET Over The RIHANNA BEAT DOWN Incident!” exclaims a headline from MediaTakeOut, which actually misspelled the singer’s name (but Gossip Cop was gracious enough to correct).
Anyway, according to the webloid, “GQ made sure to invite EVERY fashionable male celeb that they could. In addition to Jamie [Foxx], Common, and Ne-Yo . . . they invited Chris Bosh, Frank Ocean, and Diddy.”
But that’s not all.
MediaFakeOut further writes, “explicitly BANNED from the event was Chris Brown,” adding, “SECURITY was given specific instructions to NOT allow him in the event.”
Here’s what’s right about the MTO report: GQ had a party.
Here’s what’s wrong about the site’s story: EVERYTHING ELSE.
An organizer of the event tells Gossip Cop Brown was absolutely “not” banned.
And a rep for the singer also says the MediaTakeOut claims are “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents