SITE: Chris Brown “BANNED” From GQ Mag ‘Man of the Year’ Party
6:41 pm, November 14th, 2012
“GQ Magazine BANNED Chris Brown From Their Man Of The Year Party . . . They’re Still UPSET Over The RIHANNA BEAT DOWN Incident!” exclaims a headline from MediaTakeOut, which actually misspelled the singer’s name (but Gossip Cop was gracious enough to correct).
Anyway, according to the webloid, “GQ made sure to invite EVERY fashionable male celeb that they could. In addition to Jamie [Foxx], Common, and Ne-Yo . . . they invited Chris Bosh, Frank Ocean, and Diddy.”
But that’s not all.
MediaFakeOut further writes, “explicitly BANNED from the event was Chris Brown,” adding, “SECURITY was given specific instructions to NOT allow him in the event.”
Here’s what’s right about the MTO report: GQ had a party.
Here’s what’s wrong about the site’s story: EVERYTHING ELSE.
An organizer of the event tells Gossip Cop Brown was absolutely “not” banned.
And a rep for the singer also says the MediaTakeOut claims are “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- The Real Reason For Denise Richards' Scary Skinny Frame
- 54 Year Old Madonna No Longer Intriguing
- Hayley Williams Greets Fans In Great Graphics
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye