Chris Brown Returns to Twitter, Realizes “Mistake to Respond” to Jenny Johnson
2:28 pm, December 2nd, 2012
Following the vulgar exchange, Brown shut down his account.
But on Sunday, he reactivated it, though he’s yet to send out a tweet and all his previous messages have been deleted.
A source close to the singer tells us Brown got caught up in the moment when fighting with Johnson on Twitter, and knew “it was a mistake to respond.”
“He made an error in judgement,” says our insider, who adds that after being barraged by Johnson in the past, Brown shouldn’t have replied, and instead had his team send “a legal letter for harassment.”
What do you think about Brown being back on Twitter?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage