Chris Brown Gives Epic Performance at VMAs [VIDEO]
12:02 am, August 29th, 2011VIDEO
Chris Brown‘s performance at the MTV Video Music Awards will undoubtedly go down as one of his most epic dance routines yet.
The singer danced to his hit singles “Yeah 3x” and “Beautiful People,” Nirvana’s “Smells Like Teen Spirit” and Wu Tang Clan’s “Protect Your Neck.”
Oh yeah, and he also flew.
Check out the video of Brown’s FULL performance below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'