Chris Brown Gives Epic Performance at VMAs [VIDEO]
12:02 am, August 29th, 2011VIDEO
Chris Brown‘s performance at the MTV Video Music Awards will undoubtedly go down as one of his most epic dance routines yet.
The singer danced to his hit singles “Yeah 3x” and “Beautiful People,” Nirvana’s “Smells Like Teen Spirit” and Wu Tang Clan’s “Protect Your Neck.”
Oh yeah, and he also flew.
Check out the video of Brown’s FULL performance below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty