Chris Brown Sentenced To 1,000 More Hours Of Community Service
8:36 pm, August 16th, 2013
The singer had his probation reinstated on Friday after his hit and run case was thrown out, but only on the condition that he complete 1,000 more hours of labor.
In February, prosecutors alleged that Brown did not perform all of the community service he claimed to have completed in Virginia in connection to his infamous Rihanna assault case.
Now, a judge has thrown out all the previous hours the star may or may not have done, and is ordering him to start his service all over again from the beginning.
Brown’s work must be completed in L.A. and supervised by county officials.
The performer has one year to complete the community service, and is due back in court on November 20 for a progress report.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West