Chris Brown Sentenced To 1,000 More Hours Of Community Service
8:36 pm, August 16th, 2013
The singer had his probation reinstated on Friday after his hit and run case was thrown out, but only on the condition that he complete 1,000 more hours of labor.
In February, prosecutors alleged that Brown did not perform all of the community service he claimed to have completed in Virginia in connection to his infamous Rihanna assault case.
Now, a judge has thrown out all the previous hours the star may or may not have done, and is ordering him to start his service all over again from the beginning.
Brown’s work must be completed in L.A. and supervised by county officials.
The performer has one year to complete the community service, and is due back in court on November 20 for a progress report.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court