Chord Overstreet Asks Out Sandra Bullock on Ellen DeGeneres Show (VIDEO)
3:25 pm, December 2nd, 2013VIDEO
“I’ve actually never met her,” Overstreet says on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” on Monday. “I saw her from a distance at one of these red carpet things and it was a little, a little bit like too scared to talk to her. She was that beautiful.”
Taking up DeGeneres’ suggestion to ask the Oscar winner on a date right then and there, Overstreet looks into the camera and says, “Sandra, would you go out with me? Oh, it would be amazing if you could just respond right now so I’m not left waiting.”
It’s a lighthearted moment that comes after Overstreet opens up about working on “Glee” and how the cast has come together after the passing of Cory Monteith.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids