Chord Overstreet Asks Out Sandra Bullock on Ellen DeGeneres Show (VIDEO)
3:25 pm, December 2nd, 2013VIDEO
“I’ve actually never met her,” Overstreet says on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” on Monday. “I saw her from a distance at one of these red carpet things and it was a little, a little bit like too scared to talk to her. She was that beautiful.”
Taking up DeGeneres’ suggestion to ask the Oscar winner on a date right then and there, Overstreet looks into the camera and says, “Sandra, would you go out with me? Oh, it would be amazing if you could just respond right now so I’m not left waiting.”
It’s a lighthearted moment that comes after Overstreet opens up about working on “Glee” and how the cast has come together after the passing of Cory Monteith.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?