“Glee” Costars Chord Overstreet and Naya Rivera Hooking Up?
5:30 am, January 25th, 2011
“There’s a new romance developing on Glee – but this one is off camera,” begins a piece on RadarOnline.
The site goes on to report that photos “caught” Glee star Naya Rivera “holding hands and getting very close with new cast member, Chord Overstreet” during her birthday party last weekend at the Las Vegas club The Bank.
According to the blog, the two co-stars “even kissed at one point and walked out of the club hand in hand.”
Tellingly, despite all of RadarOnline’s photos, the blog doesn’t have one single shot of the two kissing. And rather than starting its story with the news about how the two co-stars kissed, the site instead buried the information sheepishly all the way at the end.
Want to know why?
Because Overstreet and Rivera did NOT kiss. “That’s made up,” says a mutual pal of Gossip Cop‘s and Overstreet’s, who adds there’s nothing going on between the two co-stars.
Additionally, a rep for Overstreet tells Gossip Cop, “They’re good really good friends – that’s all.”
Fortunately, the stars of Glee are more on-key than RadarOnline’s reporting.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention