Darren Criss Fighting Chord Overstreet for Emma Roberts?
11:18 am, December 17th, 2011
According to Star magazine, there’s a steamy new “Glee Love Triangle!”
“The on-screen scandals at McKinley High are no match for the real-life romance drama that has pitted costars Chord Overstreet and Darren Criss against each other in fight (sic) for the affections of actress Emma Roberts,” screams the tabloid.
Star says a “source” spotted Roberts and Criss “getting close” at a Paris Hilton-hosted Christmas event in Los Angeles on December 7.
“Darren seemed like he was just there to see Emma,” claims the Star source, adding, “They looked like more than friends, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see them out again soon!”
Overstreet and Roberts, of course, are happily dating.
And Star, not surprisingly, is fishing for controversy.
There’s no Criss vs. Overstreet rivalry for Roberts’ affections.
Roberts and Criss wound up at the same party – that’s the beginning and end of the story.
A source close to Criss tells Gossip Cop there is “zero truth” to the “love triangle” rumor.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Jennifer Hudson Confirmed As American Idol Judge
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Best & Worst Beach Bods of 2012
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups