Darren Criss Fighting Chord Overstreet for Emma Roberts?
11:18 am, December 17th, 2011
According to Star magazine, there’s a steamy new “Glee Love Triangle!”
“The on-screen scandals at McKinley High are no match for the real-life romance drama that has pitted costars Chord Overstreet and Darren Criss against each other in fight (sic) for the affections of actress Emma Roberts,” screams the tabloid.
Star says a “source” spotted Roberts and Criss “getting close” at a Paris Hilton-hosted Christmas event in Los Angeles on December 7.
“Darren seemed like he was just there to see Emma,” claims the Star source, adding, “They looked like more than friends, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see them out again soon!”
Overstreet and Roberts, of course, are happily dating.
And Star, not surprisingly, is fishing for controversy.
There’s no Criss vs. Overstreet rivalry for Roberts’ affections.
Roberts and Criss wound up at the same party – that’s the beginning and end of the story.
A source close to Criss tells Gossip Cop there is “zero truth” to the “love triangle” rumor.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained