Chloe Moretz BLASTS Death Hoax: It’s “Disgusting” and “Sick”
8:25 pm, September 15th, 2013
Chloe Moretz is alive and well — but also pretty pissed off.
The actress took to Twitter on Sunday to slam rumors of her death, prompted by the awful pranksters at Global Associated News
But while it’s true Mortez has spent the last few days in the Swiss country, she was NEVER in any sort of accident, much less killed.
“I don’t know who made this up but you’re disgusting. I am not dead. I did not die from snowboarding. It isn’t even snowing here in Switzerland,” the Carrie star ranted on Twitter.
She added, “I’ve had my loved ones calling crying to check and see if I’m alive. Don’t make this up. It’s not real. I am fully alive and here. You’re sick.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting