Children’s Hospital Does Heartwarming Katy Perry ‘Roar’ Lip Sync Video – WATCH!
2:43 pm, October 26th, 2013VIDEO
Katy Perry’s “Roar” has inspired a lot of fans — including the people at Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock.
Patients, nurses, doctors, and other staffers at the medical facility have produced their own music video in which they lip sync to Perry’s hit anthem.
The clip, which has gone viral, was created to raise awareness and donations for the hospital’s annual CHaD HERO Half Marathon & Ripcord 5K.
“Please share this video directly from the kids and staff,” the hospital wrote on Facebook. “It means a lot to the families and CHaD community who work to keep these kids roaring.”
Check out the heartwarming video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court