Children’s Hospital Does Heartwarming Katy Perry ‘Roar’ Lip Sync Video – WATCH!
2:43 pm, October 26th, 2013VIDEO
Katy Perry’s “Roar” has inspired a lot of fans — including the people at Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock.
Patients, nurses, doctors, and other staffers at the medical facility have produced their own music video in which they lip sync to Perry’s hit anthem.
The clip, which has gone viral, was created to raise awareness and donations for the hospital’s annual CHaD HERO Half Marathon & Ripcord 5K.
“Please share this video directly from the kids and staff,” the hospital wrote on Facebook. “It means a lot to the families and CHaD community who work to keep these kids roaring.”
Check out the heartwarming video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days