Children’s Hospital Does Heartwarming Katy Perry ‘Roar’ Lip Sync Video – WATCH!
2:43 pm, October 26th, 2013VIDEO
Katy Perry’s “Roar” has inspired a lot of fans — including the people at Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock.
Patients, nurses, doctors, and other staffers at the medical facility have produced their own music video in which they lip sync to Perry’s hit anthem.
The clip, which has gone viral, was created to raise awareness and donations for the hospital’s annual CHaD HERO Half Marathon & Ripcord 5K.
“Please share this video directly from the kids and staff,” the hospital wrote on Facebook. “It means a lot to the families and CHaD community who work to keep these kids roaring.”
Check out the heartwarming video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted