Chief Keef Threatens to Assault Katy Perry After She Disses His Song
7:42 pm, May 23rd, 2013
The rapper fired off a series of nasty tweets — including violent threats — about the pop star on Thursday, two days after Perry dissed one of his songs.
“Just heard a new song on the radio called ‘I hate being sober’ I now have serious doubt for the world,” Perry tweeted on Wednesday.
It’s unclear if the songstress knew “Hate Being Sober” is Keef’s song, as she never mentioned him.
But the rap star took serious offense.
“Dat b*tch Katy Perry Can Suck Skin Off Of my D*ck,” Keef fired back on Twitter Thursday.
He continued, “Ill Smack The Sh*t out her ✋,” and then added, “New Song Katy Perry Coming Soon.”
Perry responded to Keef a few hours later, saying she was “sorry if I offended you.”
“I heard a lot of people guesting on the song & didn’t even know it was you in particular,” continued the songstress. “Actually I’m a fan of your “Don’t Like” video [to be honest].”
“I was really just having a general opinion on our generations desire to be constantly intoxicated,” explained Perry.
She concluded, “Believe me, I’m a lover not a hater. x”
What do you think of the apparent exchange?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage