Chicago Boyz Human Jump Rope Gets Standing Ovation on AGT (VIDEO)
9:56 pm, August 6th, 2013VIDEO
The Chicago Boyz brought their athleticism and dedication to new heights Tuesday on the “America’s Got Talent” quarterfinals.
The youth group, whose participation in the act is contingent upon getting good grades and staying out of trouble, earned a standing ovation from the judges for their performance, which combined backflips and insanely hard jump-roping.
They even used their youngest member as a human jump rope.
“Young men, you are amazing. Absolutely amazing,” Howie Mandel told them.
Howard Stern agreed, saying, “I had to give you the standing O and you deserved it…. I’m so proud of you guys.”
Heidi Klum pointed out, “Every act is 90 seconds and you use your 90 seconds wisely. You never drop the ball. It never gets boring.”
And Mel B said, “I absolutely love you. Your dedication, your commitment, you’re thoroughly entertaining. Thank you!”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids