Cheryl Cole Sues For $2.3 Million Over Unpaid X Factor Salary
8:06 pm, December 7th, 2012
Cheryl Cole says she is owed more than $2 million dollars from her failed stint on “X Factor” last year.
The singer, who was fired from the series before it even premiered, claims in a new lawsuit that she had a “pay or play” deal with Blue Orbit Productions for the show’s first two seasons.
While Cole was reportedly paid her $1.8 million for season 1, the Brit is allegedly still owed her salary of $2 million for the second season, as well as additional monies that were to go towards her wardrobe, accommodations and living expenses.
She is now seeking more than $2.3 million in damages.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?