Cheryl Cole Sues For $2.3 Million Over Unpaid X Factor Salary
8:06 pm, December 7th, 2012
Cheryl Cole says she is owed more than $2 million dollars from her failed stint on “X Factor” last year.
The singer, who was fired from the series before it even premiered, claims in a new lawsuit that she had a “pay or play” deal with Blue Orbit Productions for the show’s first two seasons.
While Cole was reportedly paid her $1.8 million for season 1, the Brit is allegedly still owed her salary of $2 million for the second season, as well as additional monies that were to go towards her wardrobe, accommodations and living expenses.
She is now seeking more than $2.3 million in damages.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship