Cheryl Cole Sues For $2.3 Million Over Unpaid X Factor Salary
8:06 pm, December 7th, 2012
Cheryl Cole says she is owed more than $2 million dollars from her failed stint on “X Factor” last year.
The singer, who was fired from the series before it even premiered, claims in a new lawsuit that she had a “pay or play” deal with Blue Orbit Productions for the show’s first two seasons.
While Cole was reportedly paid her $1.8 million for season 1, the Brit is allegedly still owed her salary of $2 million for the second season, as well as additional monies that were to go towards her wardrobe, accommodations and living expenses.
She is now seeking more than $2.3 million in damages.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet