Derek Hough gal pal Cheryl Cole in hospital with Malaria
7:24 am, July 6th, 2010
Cheryl Cole, the British singer and a judge on the UK’s “The X Factor,” is being treated in a London hospital after contracting malaria in Tanzania, where she recently traveled with close friend Derek Hough of “Dancing with the Stars.”
On Saturday, Cole collapsed during a photo shoot for her upcoming album.
Initially, it was believed she was suffering from exhaustion, but when her temperature rose dramatically, Cole was rushed to London’s Cromwell Hospital.
Her spokesman confirmed, “Cheryl Cole is currently in hospital, being treated for malaria. Following doctors’ advice she will be cancelling all work commitments for the next week.”
Hough has reportedly remained by her bedside.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings