Cher Getting Married in Las Vegas This Fall?
4:08 pm, August 21st, 2012
According to another copy-and-paste “report” from the blogger, “Cher and Tim Medvetz are planning a quickie Vegas wedding this Fall!”
A so-called “source” claims that the music icon and her former biker boyfriend “plan to hop on the back of a chopper this fall and take off on a road trip that will end at a Vegas wedding chapel.”
Wait — since when are Cher and Medvetz back together?
The alleged insider claims the “Life After Love” singer’s son Chaz Bono recently sat her down and said, “Mom, get a life! Go back to Tim!”
The pair then “met up secretly and they picked up right where they left off,” explains the source.
Perez calls Cher and Medvetz’s supposed roadtrip wedding plan “classic.”
But of course, this story is just another example of Perez being a classic fool.
A rep for Cher tells Gossip Cop the marriage tale is “total b.s.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet