Cher Developing New TV Show for Logo
8:39 pm, January 5th, 2013
Cher could be returning to TV.
The entertainment icon has signed a development deal with Logo, it was announced at the LGBT-centric network’s Television Critics Association presentation on Saturday.
While there are not many details, the network indicated that Cher is collaborating on a pilot script set in early 1960s Hollywood.
The singer-actress was a television fixture in the 1970s, most notably as half of “The Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour” with then-husband Sonny Bono.
Would you like to see Cher back on television?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids