Cher Developing New TV Show for Logo
8:39 pm, January 5th, 2013
Cher could be returning to TV.
The entertainment icon has signed a development deal with Logo, it was announced at the LGBT-centric network’s Television Critics Association presentation on Saturday.
While there are not many details, the network indicated that Cher is collaborating on a pilot script set in early 1960s Hollywood.
The singer-actress was a television fixture in the 1970s, most notably as half of “The Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour” with then-husband Sonny Bono.
Would you like to see Cher back on television?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court