Cher Developing New TV Show for Logo
8:39 pm, January 5th, 2013
Cher could be returning to TV.
The entertainment icon has signed a development deal with Logo, it was announced at the LGBT-centric network’s Television Critics Association presentation on Saturday.
While there are not many details, the network indicated that Cher is collaborating on a pilot script set in early 1960s Hollywood.
The singer-actress was a television fixture in the 1970s, most notably as half of “The Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour” with then-husband Sonny Bono.
Would you like to see Cher back on television?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin