Cher Developing New TV Show for Logo
8:39 pm, January 5th, 2013
Cher could be returning to TV.
The entertainment icon has signed a development deal with Logo, it was announced at the LGBT-centric network’s Television Critics Association presentation on Saturday.
While there are not many details, the network indicated that Cher is collaborating on a pilot script set in early 1960s Hollywood.
The singer-actress was a television fixture in the 1970s, most notably as half of “The Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour” with then-husband Sonny Bono.
Would you like to see Cher back on television?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Get Taylor Swift's Floral Frock For Less
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle
- Is Michael Strahan Cheating On Fiancee?