Cher Lloyd SLAMS Lorde For Dissing Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift
2:18 pm, October 17th, 2013
Asked about Lorde’s comments by J-14, the “Want U Back” singer said, “Why does she have to go do that? She’s doing so well — what a knob.”
Lloyd told the mag, “I think she’s going to eat her words, which she obviously already has, and I think for someone who’s gaining so much success so early, she should be considering herself lucky, it takes a lot of work.”
The British pop star continued, “If she said something about me, it’d be a different story. I wouldn’t stand for any of that, I’d be straight back on it.”
When the mag informed Lloyd that Gomez had indeed defended herself against Lorde’s comments, the singer was pleased.
“Good for her,” Lloyd said, adding, “I probably would have used foul language.”
What do you think of Lloyd’s reaction to Lorde dissing Gomez and Swift?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank