Cher Lloyd SLAMS Lorde For Dissing Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift
2:18 pm, October 17th, 2013
Asked about Lorde’s comments by J-14, the “Want U Back” singer said, “Why does she have to go do that? She’s doing so well — what a knob.”
Lloyd told the mag, “I think she’s going to eat her words, which she obviously already has, and I think for someone who’s gaining so much success so early, she should be considering herself lucky, it takes a lot of work.”
The British pop star continued, “If she said something about me, it’d be a different story. I wouldn’t stand for any of that, I’d be straight back on it.”
When the mag informed Lloyd that Gomez had indeed defended herself against Lorde’s comments, the singer was pleased.
“Good for her,” Lloyd said, adding, “I probably would have used foul language.”
What do you think of Lloyd’s reaction to Lorde dissing Gomez and Swift?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs