TAB: Cher Hates Adele After Singer Refuses Song Collaboration
11:39 am, March 22nd, 2012
According to a supposed “insider” for the tabloid, “Cher would have moved mountains to get Adele to write her a song or just sing a chorus on her album, but Adele wouldn’t even return her calls.”
The so-called “source” says Cher, who’s working on her first record since releasing “Living Proof” in 2001, “is acting as if she doesn’t care about Adele’s rejection, but deep down she’s absolutely fuming!”
Now, the mag claims the “Believe” singer “has nothing but disdain” for Adele, quoting another purported insider as saying, “She’s insulted that Adele has no interest in contributing” to her upcoming album.
So, did Adele really snub the iconic singer?
A rep for Cher tells Gossip Cop the tab’s tale is “not at all true,” saying, “There was never any request put forth by Cher to work with Adele.”
Adds the rep, “Everyone loves Adele, including Cher.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Worst Hip Hop Artists Of All Time