TAB: Cher Hates Adele After Singer Refuses Song Collaboration
11:39 am, March 22nd, 2012
According to a supposed “insider” for the tabloid, “Cher would have moved mountains to get Adele to write her a song or just sing a chorus on her album, but Adele wouldn’t even return her calls.”
The so-called “source” says Cher, who’s working on her first record since releasing “Living Proof” in 2001, “is acting as if she doesn’t care about Adele’s rejection, but deep down she’s absolutely fuming!”
Now, the mag claims the “Believe” singer “has nothing but disdain” for Adele, quoting another purported insider as saying, “She’s insulted that Adele has no interest in contributing” to her upcoming album.
So, did Adele really snub the iconic singer?
A rep for Cher tells Gossip Cop the tab’s tale is “not at all true,” saying, “There was never any request put forth by Cher to work with Adele.”
Adds the rep, “Everyone loves Adele, including Cher.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Sarah Silverman Gives Ex Jimmy Kimmel's Stuff Back
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Kanye West Changing Last Name To Kardashian?