Cher Seemingly Gets Bleeped On Dancing with the Stars – WATCH VIDEO!
9:15 pm, November 4th, 2013VIDEO
Cher seemingly got bleeped while serving as a guest judge on Monday’s “Dancing with the Stars.”
The music icon was critiquing Elizabeth Berkley and Val Chmerkovskiy’s Jazz routine to her song “Bang, Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)” when she was suddenly muted by the show’s censors.
Cher said, “I thought it was great and it was rough and I liked the rough part of it… I liked when BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP.”
Carrie Ann Inaba told the “Saved By the Bell” alum, “I knew that meant a lot to you.”
“It’s like The Hunger Games — only one can survive!” added Bruno Tonioli.
Berkley and Chmerkovskiy received a score of 25.
Check out the video below!
What do you think Cher said?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents