Cher Blasts Judges After Chaz Bono is Booted From Dancing with the Stars
2:14 am, October 26th, 2011
After first tweeting, “Congratulations Chaz I’m SO PROUD OF U ! This was YOUR Quest… & u Followed your Star,” the singer tore into the two guys.
She was particularly upset about Tonioli having compared Bono to a penguin before he was booted from the show.
“I didn’t know who u we’re b4 which I guess is a blessing!” wrote Cher, before directing her wrath at Toniolo, “but why insult him b4 he Goes! Maybe Rudeness & Flapping Arms take the place of TALENT!”
She tweeted, “As for the Older Gentleman… every Show Needs A Grumpy Old Man!”
Cher did, however, thank Carrie Ann Inaba for her “Gentility,” and said she was “beautiful inside & out!”
The performer then recapped in a tweet, “The Chick is beautiful & Polite! The Men suck.”
Cher later noted, “I’m Good! Needed 2 Vent! It Would Have Been Blast if Chaz Stayed, but He NEVER Danced b4,so it was a Great Dream 4 a Great Guy!”
What do you think of Cher’s diatribe?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014