Cher Blasts Judges After Chaz Bono is Booted From Dancing with the Stars
2:14 am, October 26th, 2011
After first tweeting, “Congratulations Chaz I’m SO PROUD OF U ! This was YOUR Quest… & u Followed your Star,” the singer tore into the two guys.
She was particularly upset about Tonioli having compared Bono to a penguin before he was booted from the show.
“I didn’t know who u we’re b4 which I guess is a blessing!” wrote Cher, before directing her wrath at Toniolo, “but why insult him b4 he Goes! Maybe Rudeness & Flapping Arms take the place of TALENT!”
She tweeted, “As for the Older Gentleman… every Show Needs A Grumpy Old Man!”
Cher did, however, thank Carrie Ann Inaba for her “Gentility,” and said she was “beautiful inside & out!”
The performer then recapped in a tweet, “The Chick is beautiful & Polite! The Men suck.”
Cher later noted, “I’m Good! Needed 2 Vent! It Would Have Been Blast if Chaz Stayed, but He NEVER Danced b4,so it was a Great Dream 4 a Great Guy!”
What do you think of Cher’s diatribe?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan