Chelsea Handler Jokes About Murdering Her Father: ‘He’s Not Bringing Any Joy’
10:00 pm, January 21st, 2014
Chelsea Handler jokes about murdering her father in a new interview with Huffington Post.
Asked what crime she would commit if she could get away with it, the comedienne replies, “Murder. Yeah, I’d murder my father. There’s an age demo and he’s outlived it.”
“If I could murder him and get away with it, or not murder him, but euthanize him, then I would. He’s not bringing any joy to anyone,” says Handler.
Of course, the “Chelsea Lately” host was participating in the site’s “#nofilter” feature, where celebrities answer random questions with the first thing that comes to mind.
So, what makes Handler cry, why did she just buy bunk beds, and what’s it like having famous girlfriends?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court