Chelsea Handler Jokes About Murdering Her Father: ‘He’s Not Bringing Any Joy’
10:00 pm, January 21st, 2014
Chelsea Handler jokes about murdering her father in a new interview with Huffington Post.
Asked what crime she would commit if she could get away with it, the comedienne replies, “Murder. Yeah, I’d murder my father. There’s an age demo and he’s outlived it.”
“If I could murder him and get away with it, or not murder him, but euthanize him, then I would. He’s not bringing any joy to anyone,” says Handler.
Of course, the “Chelsea Lately” host was participating in the site’s “#nofilter” feature, where celebrities answer random questions with the first thing that comes to mind.
So, what makes Handler cry, why did she just buy bunk beds, and what’s it like having famous girlfriends?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own