Chelsea Handler Slams Angelina Jolie Again in New More Interview
12:35 pm, April 22nd, 2012
Jennifer Aniston’s good friend was asked in the May issue of More to describe what she felt was “the opposite of a girl’s girl,” and Handler replied, “Probably Angelina Jolie.”
The “Chelsea Lately” host told the mag, “You just know as a woman, when you see another woman, if that’s a woman you can trust,” and offered that Jolie “doesn’t strike me as someone I would have a close friendship with.”
And while Handler has never apologize for calling Jolie a “home wrecker,” “f**king c**t,” and “f**king b***h” while performing in New Jersey back in December 2010, her pal Aniston doesn’t seem to care at all that ex-husband Brad Pitt and his partner are now engaged.
What do you think about Handler’s latest comments about Jolie?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts
- The One Movie Ben Affleck Still Regrets
- The Ultimate Guide To Taylor Swifts Celebrity Feuds