Chelsea Handler Slams Angelina Jolie Again in New More Interview
12:35 pm, April 22nd, 2012
Jennifer Aniston’s good friend was asked in the May issue of More to describe what she felt was “the opposite of a girl’s girl,” and Handler replied, “Probably Angelina Jolie.”
The “Chelsea Lately” host told the mag, “You just know as a woman, when you see another woman, if that’s a woman you can trust,” and offered that Jolie “doesn’t strike me as someone I would have a close friendship with.”
And while Handler has never apologize for calling Jolie a “home wrecker,” “f**king c**t,” and “f**king b***h” while performing in New Jersey back in December 2010, her pal Aniston doesn’t seem to care at all that ex-husband Brad Pitt and his partner are now engaged.
What do you think about Handler’s latest comments about Jolie?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- The Most Amusing Athlete Mug Shots
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- 8 Celebrities Found Dead In A Bathroom