Chelsea Handler Slams Angelina Jolie Again in New More Interview
12:35 pm, April 22nd, 2012
Jennifer Aniston’s good friend was asked in the May issue of More to describe what she felt was “the opposite of a girl’s girl,” and Handler replied, “Probably Angelina Jolie.”
The “Chelsea Lately” host told the mag, “You just know as a woman, when you see another woman, if that’s a woman you can trust,” and offered that Jolie “doesn’t strike me as someone I would have a close friendship with.”
And while Handler has never apologize for calling Jolie a “home wrecker,” “f**king c**t,” and “f**king b***h” while performing in New Jersey back in December 2010, her pal Aniston doesn’t seem to care at all that ex-husband Brad Pitt and his partner are now engaged.
What do you think about Handler’s latest comments about Jolie?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank