CLAIM: Chelsea Handler & Jenny McCarthy in “Career Catfight” Over Rival Talk Shows
4:04 pm, August 23rd, 2012
According to the tab, Handler is “livid” over McCarthy’s upcoming VH1 talk show because she believes “it’s a blatant rip-off” of her own “Chelsea Lately” show.
The mag then quotes a so-called “insider” as saying that Handler feels her friend has “sunk to an all-time low,” and even told McCarthy “it was a classless move and not to expect any advice or promotional help.”
Star notes the two ladies “aren’t speaking,” but McCarthy hopes Handler “will come around.”
Wow… as in, wow is this 100 percent wrong.
A rep for Handler tells Gossip Cop that any talk of McCarthy and the E! host fighting is “completely false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now