CLAIM: Chelsea Handler & Jenny McCarthy in “Career Catfight” Over Rival Talk Shows
4:04 pm, August 23rd, 2012
According to the tab, Handler is “livid” over McCarthy’s upcoming VH1 talk show because she believes “it’s a blatant rip-off” of her own “Chelsea Lately” show.
The mag then quotes a so-called “insider” as saying that Handler feels her friend has “sunk to an all-time low,” and even told McCarthy “it was a classless move and not to expect any advice or promotional help.”
Star notes the two ladies “aren’t speaking,” but McCarthy hopes Handler “will come around.”
Wow… as in, wow is this 100 percent wrong.
A rep for Handler tells Gossip Cop that any talk of McCarthy and the E! host fighting is “completely false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us