CLAIM: Chelsea Handler & Jenny McCarthy in “Career Catfight” Over Rival Talk Shows
4:04 pm, August 23rd, 2012
According to the tab, Handler is “livid” over McCarthy’s upcoming VH1 talk show because she believes “it’s a blatant rip-off” of her own “Chelsea Lately” show.
The mag then quotes a so-called “insider” as saying that Handler feels her friend has “sunk to an all-time low,” and even told McCarthy “it was a classless move and not to expect any advice or promotional help.”
Star notes the two ladies “aren’t speaking,” but McCarthy hopes Handler “will come around.”
Wow… as in, wow is this 100 percent wrong.
A rep for Handler tells Gossip Cop that any talk of McCarthy and the E! host fighting is “completely false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2