Chelsea Handler “Begging” Jennifer Aniston to Help on Her NBC Sitcom?
4:49 pm, August 19th, 2011
Chelsea Handler is “desperate to save her problem-plagued” NBC sitcom, “Are You There, Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea,” reports the National Enquirer, which goes on to claim that she’s now “begging” Jennifer Aniston to help her out.
According to a so-called Aniston “insider,” Handler invited “Jen to her LA home to brainstorm ideas with writers and producers. She’s even gotten her to read scripts and provide feedback.”
The Enquirer‘s source adds that “Chelsea asked [Aniston] to make a few cameo appearances on the first season, [but] Jen told Chelsea she’s won’t do TV unless it’s her own project.”
A rep for Aniston tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer story is “completely false.” And despite the tab’s claim that Aniston’s reading scripts and consulting with the sitcom’s writers, her spokesman maintains, “Jennifer has nothing to do with that show.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?