Chaz Bono on ‘Dancing’ Controversy: “I’m Just A Regular Guy” [VIDEO]
12:31 pm, September 6th, 2011VIDEO
Chaz Bono appeared on “Good Morning America” today and said he hasn’t been “paying that much attention” to the controversy surrounding his selection as the first transgendered contestant on “Dancing with the Stars.”
For the critics, Bono’s message is simple.
“I’m just a regular guy,” he says. “All these ideas that children shouldn’t watch me, [that] I’m going to be confusing, all this stuff… it’s crazy.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In