Chaz Bono’s “Life in Crisis”?
4:42 pm, October 26th, 2011
“Chaz Bono Life in Crisis,” reads the headline of a speculative new Star story.
According to the tabloid’s so-called “sources,” Bono “is more miserable than ever as his relationships with both his mother and his fiancée crumble.”
“Chaz’s relationship with Cher is as strained as ever,” insists a tab source. “And it’s obvious when he talks about her – it sounds as if Cher is a business associate, not a mom.”
Meanwhile, claims Star, Bono’s relationship with girlfriend Jennifer Elia is “just as tumultuous.”
“Jennifer has been a total nightmare on the set,” explains a DWTS “insider,” adding, “She’s totally insecure and always gives Chaz a hard time about his bond with [his dancing partner] Lacey Schwimmer – even though Lacey is a professional and would never hook up with Chaz.”
The mag’s source continues, “It’s a constant stream of verbal abuse, and Chaz just takes it.”
Actually, there’s just been a “constant stream” of bogus tabloid speculation about Bono and his loved ones.
Just last month, for instance, Star wrongly claimed that Bono and Elia were planning to have a baby together.
It looks like if you don’t have a child when Star magazine wants you to have a child, all of a sudden your relationship is deemed “tumultuous.”
As for Bono’s relationship with his mom, the tabs have been trying to fabricate off-camera drama – and it just isn’t true.
A rep for Cher assures Gossip Cop that she’s “proud” of him and “had a great time” when she visited “Dancing with the Stars.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids