Charlize Theron and Seth MacFarlane Still Not Dating, Despite Embarrassing Report
10:21 am, October 8th, 2013VIDEO
On Monday’s empty segment, one of the show’s seat fillers speculated that Theron and the “Family Guy” creator are a couple because “they’ll run away from paparazzi” when they’re seen together.
That’s odd — most huge celebrities run towards paparazzi!
Anyway, the blogger further claimed that at a recent dinner party in L.A., “They were like so cozy that it’s hard to imagine they’re not hooking up.”
Now that’s some concrete stuff right there.
Regardless, Gossip Cop once again checked in with a source close to MacFarlane, who tells us the dating rumor is “not true.”
Theron and MacFarlane are just friends, and she’s appearing in his upcoming comedy, A Million Days to Die in the West.
Check out the trainwreck below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014