Charlize Theron and Seth MacFarlane Still Not Dating, Despite Embarrassing Report
10:21 am, October 8th, 2013VIDEO
On Monday’s empty segment, one of the show’s seat fillers speculated that Theron and the “Family Guy” creator are a couple because “they’ll run away from paparazzi” when they’re seen together.
That’s odd — most huge celebrities run towards paparazzi!
Anyway, the blogger further claimed that at a recent dinner party in L.A., “They were like so cozy that it’s hard to imagine they’re not hooking up.”
Now that’s some concrete stuff right there.
Regardless, Gossip Cop once again checked in with a source close to MacFarlane, who tells us the dating rumor is “not true.”
Theron and MacFarlane are just friends, and she’s appearing in his upcoming comedy, A Million Days to Die in the West.
Check out the trainwreck below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs