Charlize Theron Wants Keanu Reeves To Be Her Adopted Son’s Dad?
2:42 pm, April 18th, 2012
In an In Touch piece titled, “Charlize & Keanu Heat Up,” the tab claims Charlize Theron, who recently adopted a son named Jackson, wants her former Sweet November co-star Keanu Reeves to be her little boy’s dad.
A so-called “friend” of Theron is quoted as saying, “They were friends with benefits in the past, but now it’s something more.”
And proving that he’s “dad material,” the tabloid notes that Reeves “babysits and brings toys” to Jackson, and even “built the crib and changes diapers.”
So, are Reeves and Theron really heating up, and he’s now acting like her son’s dad?
“No way,” a source who’s close to Theron tells Gossip Cop.
Once again, In Touch is out of touch.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- 10 Of The Most Shocking Celebrity Deaths
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- Hollywood Yearbook 2013: Celeb Superlatives