Charlize Theron Wants Keanu Reeves To Be Her Adopted Son’s Dad?
2:42 pm, April 18th, 2012
In an In Touch piece titled, “Charlize & Keanu Heat Up,” the tab claims Charlize Theron, who recently adopted a son named Jackson, wants her former Sweet November co-star Keanu Reeves to be her little boy’s dad.
A so-called “friend” of Theron is quoted as saying, “They were friends with benefits in the past, but now it’s something more.”
And proving that he’s “dad material,” the tabloid notes that Reeves “babysits and brings toys” to Jackson, and even “built the crib and changes diapers.”
So, are Reeves and Theron really heating up, and he’s now acting like her son’s dad?
“No way,” a source who’s close to Theron tells Gossip Cop.
Once again, In Touch is out of touch.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents