Charlize Theron Wants Keanu Reeves To Be Her Adopted Son’s Dad?
2:42 pm, April 18th, 2012
In an In Touch piece titled, “Charlize & Keanu Heat Up,” the tab claims Charlize Theron, who recently adopted a son named Jackson, wants her former Sweet November co-star Keanu Reeves to be her little boy’s dad.
A so-called “friend” of Theron is quoted as saying, “They were friends with benefits in the past, but now it’s something more.”
And proving that he’s “dad material,” the tabloid notes that Reeves “babysits and brings toys” to Jackson, and even “built the crib and changes diapers.”
So, are Reeves and Theron really heating up, and he’s now acting like her son’s dad?
“No way,” a source who’s close to Theron tells Gossip Cop.
Once again, In Touch is out of touch.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Pamela Anderson Debuts Super Short Haircut
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Miley Cyrus Is Still Sticking To Feminist Claim
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves