Charlie Sheen “Drunkenly” Gave Zac Efron $2.5 Million Babe Ruth-Signed Baseball?!
10:58 am, December 17th, 2012
The tabloid notes, “One evening he and Zac had been having a wild boys’ night at Charlie’s,” during which Sheen supposedly showed Efron his impressive collection of baseball memorabilia.
A purported “insider” for the paper says, “Charlie showed him his collection and Zac was blown away by the 1920s signed Babe Ruth baseball which he’d bought at auction for around [$2.5 million].”
“Charlie got it out and suddenly told him it was all his, that Zac could keep it,” adds the tab.
The outlet goes on to claim that, “The next morning Charlie had totally forgotten about his largesse and only remembered when he next went into the room,” quoting the so-called “source” as saying, “Now he doesn’t quite know how to ask Zac for the ball back.”
How terribly awkward that would be… if it were in any way true.
But it’s NOT.
Sheen’s rep, Larry Solters, tells Gossip Cop the tab’s story is “totally untrue.”
Sheen’s generosity tends to have much worthier causes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court