Charlie Sheen Loves Denise Richards’ New Book!
5:53 pm, July 29th, 2011
“#HotMomma #KeepItInTheFamily @Denise_Richards Your book rocks!!” tweeted Sheen today. “Never thought I’d say it… but loved it D..!”
He even links to the memoir’s page on Amazon.
The praise is somewhat surprising, given that Sheen once used Twitter to tell millions of people that Richards was a “vile kidnapper,” “traitor” and “loser whore.”
Sheen also insulted Richards on stage during last spring’s “Violent Torpedo of Truth” Tour, which she called “hurtful.”
Divorced since 2006, the couple is also still wrangling over custody issues.
In any case, Sheen appears to like Richards as an author.
It’s been noted that while Richards discusses their volatile relationship in her memoir, she does not go out of her way to bash Sheen, who’s still the father of her two older daughters.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement