Charlie Sheen Twins Taken By Police From Actor’s Home
2:20 am, March 2nd, 2011
Earlier in the day, Mueller got an L.A Superior Court judge to sign off on a restraining order, having claimed in papers that Sheen threatened her and that she was afraid for her own safety.
The order requires Sheen to stay at least 100 yards from Mueller.
And even though the twins were removed from Sheen’s home, which he’s now sharing with his two live-in”goddesses,” Natalie Kenly and Rachel Oberlin (aka Bree Olson), Mueller will only spend a few hours a day with the boys because she’s currently in an outpatient rehab program.
Round Two will undoubtedly begin tomorrow.
What do you think of these latest developments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- What Makes Katy Perry A Biohazard In Australia?
- Britney Spears Flaunts Her Legs in Short Shorts
- 10 Beautiful Celebs In Their Favorite Designer Bikinis