Charlie Sheen Twins Taken By Police From Actor’s Home
2:20 am, March 2nd, 2011
Earlier in the day, Mueller got an L.A Superior Court judge to sign off on a restraining order, having claimed in papers that Sheen threatened her and that she was afraid for her own safety.
The order requires Sheen to stay at least 100 yards from Mueller.
And even though the twins were removed from Sheen’s home, which he’s now sharing with his two live-in”goddesses,” Natalie Kenly and Rachel Oberlin (aka Bree Olson), Mueller will only spend a few hours a day with the boys because she’s currently in an outpatient rehab program.
Round Two will undoubtedly begin tomorrow.
What do you think of these latest developments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Chris Pine: Single and Ready to Mingle?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?