Charlie Sheen to ‘Today Show’: “People Will Be Begging Me to Work”
5:59 pm, February 27th, 2011EXCLUSIVE
Among Sheen’s claims is that he’s 100 percent drug-free, and that he’s taken tests to prove it.
Gossip Cop has learned Sheen tells Rossen, “Rock bottom is for fools.”
He also refutes that he’s anti-Semitic, after referring to “Two and a Half Men” creator and executive producer Chuck Lorre as “Chaim Levine.”
“Look at my manager Mark Burg,” says Sheen about his Jewish rep.
But his most explosive comments were about his future and CBS.
When asked whether he might have a hard time now getting work, Sheen told the ‘Today Show”: “I don’t beg for work. People will be begging me to work.”
As for his employer CBS, Sheen tells Rossen that he’s demanding an apology from the network, which he says is destroying his family. He vows that he’ll fight to protect his family from CBS.
What do you think about Sheen’s comments, and will you be watching the full interview tomorrow?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?