Charlie Sheen Allegedly Threatened to Cut Off Brooke Mueller’s Head, Kill Others and Called Manager a “Jew Pig”
12:23 pm, March 2nd, 2011
Charlie Sheen allegedly threatened to kill Brooke Mueller and others, and referred to his Jewish manager as a “stoopid jew pig” in a text message, according to court documents Mueller filed to obtain a restraining order against Sheen.
Mueller makes a number of very disturbing claims about her estranged husband, among them:
*** Sheen allegedly threatened her, “I will cut your head off, put it in a box and send it to your mom!… If you are having this conversation taped, then consider it done!”
*** “[He] threatened to stab my eye with a pen knife, and spit on my feet. He also punched me in the arm,” alleges Mueller.
*** Sheen allegedly demanded that Mueller give him back child support money so that he could have untraceable funds to “knock off a few people” because “the people I hate violently are going to get severely punished.”
*** Mueller alleges that Sheen sent her a text message that read, “I must execute mark b like the stoopid jew pig that he is,” referring to his manager Mark Burg.
Mueller also says Sheen told other passengers on a flight to the Bahamas last month that he hated ex-wife Denise Richards “violently” and “was going to have her hair shaved off.”
Once in the Bahamas, Sheen allegedly shined a flashlight in Mueller’s eyes while yelling, “I’m untouchable! I’m Charlie Sheen! I’m more famous than Obama!”
What do you think of these latest allegations?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement