Charlie Sheen Suing Chuck Lorre and Warner Bros. for $100 Million
1:48 pm, March 10th, 2011
The core of the fight concerns when and why executives chose to pull the plug on the final eight episodes of the season.
In legal documents filed today, Sheen’s attorney Marty Singer alleges that Lorre “believes himself to be so wealthy and powerful that he can unilaterally decide to take money away from the dedicated cast and crew… in order to serve his own ego and self-interest, and make the star of the series the scapegoat for Lorre’s own conduct.”
Sheen’s camp argues that the cancelation of the remaining episodes had nothing to do with the actor’s conduct, but was rather due to “Lorre’s egotistical desire to punish” Sheen.
It is still not known whether the show will continue with a new actor in Sheen’s place.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z