Charlie Sheen: Please Send “Dog Sh*t” to School Where My Daughter Was Bullied
9:57 am, March 14th, 2013
Charlie Sheen is calling on his fans to retaliate… against a Los Angeles elementary school.
In a lengthy Twitter post on Wednesday, the actor urged followers to send a “rotted egg, a roll of toilet paper or some dog sh*t” to L.A.’s Viewpoint School because his daughter Sam (photo, far left) was allegedly “bullied out of” the institution and then “called a liar.”
Sheen says the school, attended by his nine-year-old daughter with Denise Richards, is “run by trolls and charlatans.”
He writes, “We will not tolerate this level of abhorrent disrespect towards the child of your favorite Warlock,” adding, “And if your feeling the ‘show and tell’ of it all, smear the sh*t to spell one name on the front door; VICTORIA.”
“Eat that loser,” snipes Sheen.
According to reports, Victoria is the name of the 9-year-old who allegedly bullied Sam, and then lied about it to administration.
That was when Sheen and Richards decided to pull their daughter out of the school.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for the actor for more details about the situation.
What do you think of Sheen’s response to his daughter being bullied?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game