Charlie Sheen Erupts at L.A. Kings Security Guard: “F**king Blow My Balls!” (VIDEO)
11:15 am, June 7th, 2012VIDEO
Charlie Sheen went to the Los Angeles Kings game on Wednesday — and got into an altercation with a security guard.
The actor had stepped outside the arena for a smoke when the female guard refused to let him re-enter Staples Center, sticking to the venue’s strict no-readmittance policy.
Sheen was not happy.
“What does common sense dictate?” Sheen can be heard asking the employee repeatedly, before he explodes, ”You know what? F**king blow my balls, alright? You f**king a**hole!”
The “Anger Management” star explained himself to paparazzi afterwards, after pulling away from friends trying to restrain him.
“It’s common sense and common courtesy, they’re, like, gone in society,” Sheen tells the cameraman. “That’s what I was trying to impress upon [the guard]… Let a guy back in a door he just walked out of… it’s about common sense, that’s all.”
Earlier in the evening, Sheen had an expletive-laced interaction with a fan on his way into the game.
The man asked Sheen whether he’d ever “done bath salts,” to which Sheen replied, “Would you ask me that at a f**king dinner party, you moron?… Go f**k yourself!”
“Anger Management” indeed.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014